skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Peppa Pants Photography
Just learning the ways of Photography
Monday, October 27, 2008
Photo Shoot with Rachel
October 26 2008
Straight up senior picture pose, but good nonetheless.
This is a bit on the senior picture side
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(9)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
▼
October
(9)
I forgot to add this one to the Walk on MKT post a...
Walk on MKTOctober 26 2008
Photo Shoot with RachelOctober 26 2008Straight up ...
I got board so I took some pictures in my back yar...
Trip to visit my sister in Bloomington IN. We went...
Just messing around in the front yard trying to le...
Brookfield Balloon DerbyLabor-day weekend 2008
Missouri School for the Deaf Homecoming GameSept. ...
Tiger Quarterback Club RallyAug. 28 2008
About Me
pjstz4
Well I have just picked up photography. I have always enjoyed taking pictures but recently acquired an amazing camera from my friend and photo mentor Salty Salt.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment